3.9.2014

Summer 2014 looks ☆

1.
I was (and still am) really into crop tops this summer.
top ✖ Hello Apm
skirt ✖ Cubus
shoes ✖ Vagabond

2.
dress ✖ Stylenanda
shoes ✖ Nuovo


3.
backpack ✖ Stylenanda
top ✖ Cubus
snapback ✖ Hello Apm

4.
Grid/windowpane - my favorite print right now!
top ✖ New Look
necklace ✖ Forever 21
earrings ✖ Topshop

5.
t-shirt ✖ H&M
shorts ✖ Forever 21
bag ✖ Gina Tricot

6.
jeans ✖ Vero Moda
necklace ✖ vintage
ring ✖ Pieces

Any thoughts on these looks? What was your favorite thing to wear this summer?

4 kommenttia :

  1. Beautiful outfits, you're so cute ^ ^

    I'm a new follower, here's my blog if you want to see it :3 http://cookiescorpse.blogspot.com.es/

    VastaaPoista
  2. Wow, I really like that skirt! <3
    This summer I've been wearing skater skirts and vans-like shoes~

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thanks, I really like it too (which is probably obvious since I wear it all the time hehe)! Skater skirts are great, especially for summer. :)

      Poista