9.5.2014

Family vacation in Estonia, Feb 2014 ☆


We stopped in Heinola on our way to the West Harbour. I was super tired, I woke up around 4am that morning.


The view from our hotel room in Tallinn.






My whole family went to sleep but I decided to take a bath instead. I'm not a fan of napping, it makes me dizzy. (。-ω-)


tourist ootd
jacket ✖ Gina Tricot
shirt ✖ Primark
shorts ✖ Forever 21
boots ✖ H&M
bag ✖ Gina Tricot


Time to explore the city! I had only been to Tallinn once before.


My first visit to Vanalinn (Old Town).




Day 2. I caught a cold. :( I'm often sick when I travel, ugh.






We walked to Lennusadam (Seaplane Harbour) to see a Titanic exhibition.


The Grand Staircase of Titanic ☆


Making it count (and waiting for Leo at the clock ( ˘ ³˘)♥)


I love the architecture in Vanalinn.


Drinks on the 24th floor ☆


Day 3. Still sick but at least my socks were cute.


Sparkling wine before 10am? Definitely my kind of hotel. We were celebrating the Independence Day of Estonia.




"Kimchi" soup and sushi at Viru Keskus. That soup had absolutely nothing to do with kimchi but it tasted good nonetheless~ The sushi was nice as well!


Latte in Vanalinn

2 kommenttia :