22.12.2013

A bob cut, a bowler hat and lots of houndstooth ☆

So here's a bit of what's going on in my life:
☆ I signed an internship contract with a clothing store in October and I'm working for them for at least four months
☆ My hair was driving me crazy so I cut half of it off and it's currently baby pink/yellow by accident
☆ I saw Super Junior in London last month ♡
☆ I turned 23 last week and that means that this blog is now five years old! I find it quite unbelievable.

Recent outfits


Went to see The Hunger Games: Catching Fire with friends
hat ✖ eBay
shirts ✖ Primark
shorts ✖ Gina Tricot
shoes ✖ Cheap Monday


Work look #1
shirt ✖ Gina Tricot
jeans ✖ Forever 21
boots ✖ H&M
accessories ✖ eBay


Work look #2. This is what I wear on most days.
shirt ✖ Vero Moda
jeans ✖ Vero Moda


Birthday party look from last weekend. My current favorite outfit!
crop top ✖ Forever 21
skirt ✖ Cubus
earrings ✖ Top Shop
necklace ✖ Forever 21




Today's OOTD ☆
dress shirt ✖ Primark
jumper ✖ Topman
jeans ✖ Vero Moda

6 kommenttia :

  1. Vastaukset
    1. Aww :(♥ I miss blogging. I wish I could promise to post more often but I can't. I'll try though!

      Poista
  2. aw i adore your figure,it's so cute! and you have great fashion sense (=

    -http://025geru.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista