3.4.2013

OOTD and a challenge ★


Party outfit from last Friday
dress ✖ H&M
wedges ✖ Spirit Store
accessories ✖ Korea, eBay





Laura challenged me to answer these five questions:
1. Which country would you like to visit?
There are many but if I had to choose just one it would be Korea. I miss it all the time.

2. If you had one wish what would you wish for?
I have no idea. World peace???

3. Favorite make-up product?
Perfect Cover BB Cream by Missha. ♡

4. How would you describe yourself in three adjectives?
Irrational, enthusiastic, happy. idk this is really difficult

5. Who/what inspires you?
My biggest inspiration (fashion-wise) comes from blogs, my friends and the ladies of 2NE1, especially Park Bom.

8 kommenttia :

  1. kiva asukokonaisuus, ja ihana mekko =)

    VastaaPoista
  2. I knew that had to be Park Bom in that gif haha! I would agree, she's so gorgeous! Did you dye your hair red cause of her, too? I did at least haha but it's long gone now ;^;

    I love your dress from H&M it looks stunning on you! Totally jealous of what a beauty you are. (:

    xx Sinead
    http://sineadodessa.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Bom is definitely my #1 female idol, she's amazing! Haha yeah, I actually dyed my hair for a 2NE1 cosplay back in 2011. I've cosplayed Bom twice, if you're interested in seeing pictures you can find them in my cosplay tag. ^^

      That's really sweet of you, thank you! :)♥♥

      Poista